Go2 is looking for a Personal Assistant to the President/Exec Creative Director and to support senior team members. We’re looking for someone who has an interest in AV production and a willingness to grow within the company.
– Keep abreast of the organization’s goals and strategic objectives
– Reading, monitoring and responding to the CEO’s email
– Answering calls and liaising with clients
– Preparing correspondence
– Diary management, scheduling, and calendar maintenance
– Planning, organising and attending meetings
– Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
– Taking action points and writing minutes
– Preparing papers for meetings
– Planning and organising internal team building events
– Conducting research
– Preparing presentations
– Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
– Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
– Managing special projects
Required Skills and Attributes
– Knowledge of Video and Animation Production Processes
– Calm under pressure and capable of thinking on their feet in a crisis
– Capable and competent and able to delegate
– IT literacy in both Mac and Microsoft
– Efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated, organized, proactive
– Excellent communicator, verbal and written
– Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and industry best practices
– No ego, a team player and fun to be around
Required: Word, Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint
Asset: Basecamp, Function Point, Sharp Spring
Email email@example.com, with your resume.
Terms and Hours
Full Time 40 hours per week, typically 9am-6pm Monday – Friday. Must be flexible and available for live events as required. Vancouver office.
Enjoyed this post? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive more content like this.